27.12.17

Is this the Christmas Mug that will change my Minimalist Mood to Success...?



In one of these days, I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of mint tea and to be in Silence. I found a new Christmas mug inside the cupboard and that seemed me a little bit awkward... But, I immediately choose it and had no more thoughts about it.

After some minutes my Silence was done. My mother went to the kitchen. She cleaned her stuff all around once more on that day and felt in control of the place as she was of course in need... Suddenly, out of nowhere she waked up and exclaimed: 

- I bought that mug to offer on Christmas!
- So, what was it doing inside the cupboard in the middle of the other mugs?
- I put it there...
- Right... and were you expecting that none of us should use it?

On this very moment, we were both laughing like crazy. My grand-mom (89...) came and check what were we both doing. I told her the silly thing that was happening and asked her: do you think this is normal?

We laughed again. Thank Heaven my grandmother did not lose her sense of humor!
Mum asked me if I wish to bring it to my home.

- Me, I do not have a place for it!

Then, I was totally surprised by Grande mom:

- So, it's simple. You broke one of yours and you will find a place for it!!

[Very important detail: my nanny collects every #%#$"$!#%$=)/% that you can imagine and controls my mother garbage]

I find myself thinking if this is the point with no turn back about my decision of bringing the minimalist mood to my life. I deeply need it for so long.

Of course, I will not bring home the Christmas Mug, but I will finally get the guts to broke some things at home ;-)